ACCESS OUR Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the patient portal?
Our Patient portal is essential to getting the most up-to-date information regarding your overall health. With out patient portal you can view your labs, view upcoming and past appointments, and much more!
If you need help accessing your patient portal, please contact us @ 304.235.3400 or just ask us the next time you are in the office. We are glad to help you activate your online patient portal account!
With our patient portal you can access a variety of information regarding your health and general well being.
What is the WHWC difference?
By taking a holistic approach to community health, Williamson Health & Wellness Center is building a culture of health in the community by shifting focus from treatment to prevention and wellness. We take healthcare to the next level by impacting where our patients live, learn, eat, work, and play by recognizing each patient has unique needs and creating real change in our community and surrounding areas.
Insurance and Payments
- We accept most private insurance
- Public insurance plans accepted
- Sliding-Fee Scale available to those who qualify
- Cash, check, and credit card are accepted
- Payment plans available
We provide, encourage, and educate healthy eating & active living with our Healthy in the Hills initiative through outlets such as:
- Williamson Farmers Market, Mobile Market, Community Garden
- 5K Runs/Walks, Urban Walking/Running Trails
- Disease Management Classes, Healthy Living Workshops
- & more
Our Medical Services
- Family practice medical care
- Exams and physicals for all ages
- Same day visits and consultations
- Chronic Disease Management (diabetes, high blood pressure)
- Wellness Coaching – nutrition, fitness, & tobacco cessation
- Laboratory on site
Our Behavioral Health Services
- Outpatient therapy
- Counseling services
- Peer support specialists
- Individual and group counseling
- Substance abuse assessments
- Personalized treatment plans
- Medication Assisted Treatment
Our Dental Services
- Cleanings & exams
- Digital x-rays
- Fillings & extractions
- Dentures, partials, & crowns
- Gum treatment
- & more